First off: Mad props to Shawn for the term Holy Hangover.
So what is a Holy Hangover? It’s what we in the ministry affectionately call that feeling we get on Monday Morning. Especially after a day like yesterday:
- 1:30 – going to bed b/c we are at the beach and get to sleep in tomorrow morning!
- 7:30 – Up and packing
- 8:30 – Breakfast
- 9 – Lead worship for last weekend retreat session
- 10:30 – Say goodbye and pack up
- 11:30 – Grab a bite to eat
- 12 – On the road!…with 2 kids..ugh….
- 4:10 – Backing trailer into the driveway…Orange Beach -> Baton Rouge in 4 hrs! BOOYAH!
- 4:15 – Pulling out of the driveway in Rae’s car
- 4:38 – Youth group! (8 mins late)
- 6:20 – Wrapping up Youth (20 mins late but was so worth it! Amazing youth tonight!)
- 6:30 – Changed and off to downtown
- 7 - Arrived at Whitney’s Celebration Service for 10 Years at First Pres.
- 8:10 – Hugging and goodbyes
- 9 - Eating lunch…dinner…um…whatever
- 9:30 – Check emails put on Psych! It was a Bollywood theme!
- 11 – Heading to bed. Probably one of the earliest in months…years?
And voila: Monday Morning’s Holy Hangover.
How are you feeling this morning?