It was Mother’s Day! Congratulating Seniors! Communion! Split Sermon! My 1st week back from my 2 week conference absence! My camera hadn’t been dumped yet so this one’s quick!
- Kickin’ it in the clubhouse on an awesome day!
- B/c Sunday was chock full of activities the music portion was ‘slimmer’ than normal
- All to You – E – Lincoln Brewster – sans funky bridge
- Your Grace is Enough – G – Chris Tomlin – with chorus tagging into next song
- Amazing Grace (My Chains are Gone) – D – Tomlin -with YGIE chorus tagged at end
- Here is Our King – G – Crowder – lower key and chorus only
- Amazing Love -E – ??? – during communion, soft, low, light, beautiful
- I Surrender All – D – as traditional as possible led by the guitar
Additionally, I broke a string during the 9:00 service and was so distracted between services I forgot to add a G string back on!!! So I played with 5 strings again at the 10:45 service! I’m dumb.
RACE TO 10,000!!!