5. Guest Drummer Brother – Most people struggle to find that one mystery of the universe: a GREAT drummer! For some reason the stars align for me. My best friend is hand’s down the best drummer I know, I’ve got a good friend who just moved to Austin who’s an incredibly diverse drummer, AND my brother-in-law is one of the most talented drummers I know. I used to have to say “for someone his age” but that no longer applies.
So this weekend he came and crashed at our place and played with us this Sunday. We also made a great decision together:
4. Bushmills – Fine Irish Whiskey. Smooth, clean, and a bit sweet. Stinkin’ Irish.
3. Finding Nemo – One of the best movies of all time! Fun for everyone who decides to watch it, beautifully done, great score, hilarious, clean, it’s just fabulous.
2. Krewe of Mutts Parade – Yeah, you guessed it: a parade for your dog! It’s actually awesome. No drunken debaucheries and I choose catching Fido taking a number 2 in the grass than some drunk guy peeing on my truck any day!
1. 4D Ultrasound of my baby boy! – Technology is cool but life is the coolest! This is both of those things. Pics coming soon!!! Now if we can just decide on a name!