So with the faulty lappy and the inconsistent internet it seems you’ll have to wait until I get home for some real juicy goodness that I’ve received from Orange. For now, here are again some blasts but this time with some pics! I have videos coming soon but I’m not even going to attempt the effort needed to try and upload to youTube here at the hotel.
This conference has not only re-energized me but slapped me around a bit and began some incredible conversations with our group!
- Dillworth Coffee is just that – worth a dill. How are you going to sell me a cup of dark roast and then be out of dark roast not brew anymore or an apology or anything? I miss you Highland Rd St. Arbucks. I miss you!
- Kudos to Kristian Stanfill. Go buy his EP if you don’t own it!
- Francis Chan always slays me. I immediately went and bought his book and I don’t even know what it’s about. Crazy Love. Sure.
- Lateness seems to be a theme today as I bust into Nancy Ortberg’s session late. While mufan96 is in the room we can’t connect.
- Hmmm….late getting back from lunch, this is getting really bad. mufan96 is in the room again!
- Connection with Evan Courtney/mufan96. This is my first meeting of a fellow blogger that my first contact was via the internet!
- As if Kristian wasn’t good enough his kid brother in high school throws down Crowder’s We Won’t Be Quiet with their high school praise band! Gee willikers!
- I love Don Miller 🙂
- Tonight’s KidStuf production has me thinking things I’ve never thought about before. Some good…so not.
- I’m REALLY tired tonight.